Knowledge & Experience
Get in Touch
DTK offers a wide range of Cad Cut and printable heat transfer vinyls, and application tapes. If you’re applying to a Cotton, Polyester, Sublimated, Nylon, Lycra or a treated fabric, we have a product that will suit.
Not sure which product you need? Check out the attached Cheat sheet to help you decide what product will suit your garment/fabric. Click Here
About to apply and not sure what the best steps are for application? Check out our tech sheets for guidance. Click Here
Want our HTV vinyl services instead? Click Here
Our Top selling products:
Stahls Premium Print
This semi-matte print vinyl is a great solution for your everyday printing needs. Perfect for cotton/polyester applications, the static back allows for ultra fast weeding of simple designs.
This vinyl is thin, easy to use and fairly fast drying – a staple product for every day digital printing.
Rated for eco/mild solvent printers, Stahls Premium Print is a perfect all rounder print vinyl. Living up to its name as a ‘premium’ vinyl, this product has great colour fastness and washability.
- Ideal for printers who print them immediately cut (even with heavy/dark colours).
- Our recommendation for BN20 users.
- Thin – only 90 microns.
- Easy to weed – In the past we have fixated on ‘sticky carriers’ as being the be all and end all, but in actual fact when weeding large runs of transfers, a static (or non sticky) backing actually makes this so much faster and easier. When it comes to finer detail, simply include a contour box around the text and weed with care.
- Truest white vinyl – the powder used in the Stahls products is a bright, true white finish. This allows your transfers to really POP.
- Semi-matte finish – this finish adds brightness.
Velflex Digital Subli-Print (Was formerly Print Sub-block)
After years of development, Plotterfilms Digital Subli-Print now allows you to press transfers onto sublimated or heavily dyed polyesters without a heavy, thick transfer. Gone are the days of heavy, thick blocker sports names or numbers.
Developed with an exclusive silver carbon anti-migration layer, Digital Subli-Print stops the garment dye from discolouring the transfer – a common issue with heat applying transfers onto sublimated or heavily dyed polyester sportswear.
The vinyl’s carrier is also significantly less tacky, which means weeding and laminating large designs much faster and easier.
- The silver carbon and low application temperature backing prevents migration of dyes in polyester/sublated fabrics – keeps your transfers crisp and true to their colour.
- Thinner than all previous blockers – this vinyl is less than HALF the thickness of our previous blocker. It is 90 microns; the same thickness as our standard vinyls.
- Semi-shine finish means printed designs really pop when pressed onto the garments. Gone are the days of flat, dull sports numbers.
- Light sticky carrier ideal for fine detail & larger designs.
Velflex Flex Classic
Our easiest to use CAD cut vinyl, available in 55 standard colours. The high tack carrier means easier weeding of fine detail, down to 5mm text. Flex Classic holds its shape while moving with the wearer. All the colours in the range have a true matte finish.
Flex Classic is your go-to single colour vinyl for all your everyday garment decoration needs.
These vinyls can also be layered which means you can create 2-3 colour designs without a printer!
- The largest range of colours with over 55 different colours
- Hot/Immediate peel
- High tack carrier
- Fast weeding of fine detail, down to just 5mm
Velflex Cut Reflective
With metalized glass micro-beads, Flex Reflective has an extremely high refraction power making it ideal for high-visibility workwear, gym or cycle wear.
The latest generation of Flex Reflective is the easiest reflective we have ever used. No longer do you need to dread having to weed reflective vinyl.
- Glass beads create high reflection
- Best results with a titanium/reflective blade
- Wide colour range for reflective vinyl
Velflex Flex Subli-Light (Was formerly Cut Sub-block)
Flex Subli-Light is our new answer to producing single colour designs on sublimated or heavily dyed polyesters. Developed with an exclusive silver carbon anti-migration layer, Flex Subli-Light stops the garment dye from discolouring the transfer – a common issue with heat applying transfers onto sublimated or heavily dyed polyester sportswear.
This NEW thinner, lighter, more breathable transfer is also smoother to cut and weed with a significantly less tacky carrier.
This product is ideally suited for sports numbering and lettering, promotional slogans, sponsors branding, or basic fashion designs on sublimated or heavily dyed polyesters.
- Carbon backing to prevent dye migration
- Thinner, softer than all previous blocker vinyls
- Hot peel application
Have a question?
Our team is always happy to answer any questions you may have about our range of products and services.